wNov 22, 2005


and i could walk on water

So I had this post, but then Firefox shut down and I lost it. I'm so sick of my computer being a dick! There should be absolutely nothing wrong with it!

Now I'm too tired to be coherent....but I still feel like I have things to say. Oh well. I keep angsting out, so I know it's definitely time to go home. I just hope I can get things done while I'm there. I have lots to do.

I've felt pretty ill today and yesterday and I'm not sure why. Stupid stomach....

My sister used to read me this book called "Imagine" when I was little. It was the words to the song by John Lennon, with illustrations. Good song.

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.



Current Music: Storm - Lifehouse
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:54 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

But communism as an ideal is beautiful.

I don't know. If I read the lyrics without attaching them to any pre-conceived notions that I already have, I think the world he wants is actually quite beautiful, 'though I'd still like religion, obviously.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:48 AM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment