wOct 2, 2005


Hoy

Today was pretty good. The book that I bought last night is really good. Mom made the most amazing dinner ever (it included heavenly mushrooms!). I spent lots of time with the Beasts. And after dinner, I played a game of Risk with Kevin (bro-in-law), Chad, and a friend from high school - Jon. I've never played Risk before, and it was really fun even though I lost. I think if I had known what I was doing in the beginning, things would've gone better, but what can you do.

I have absolutely no desire to go to church tomorrow, which has been happening to me a lot lately, and it's starting to creep me out. I still believe very strongly in my faith and I still pray and I still feel like I have a long way to go. But.....there is just no desire to go to mass. I can't figure out why I don't, or when this switch happened, or how to fix it. It kind of sucks, :/

Anyway, this weekend has been nice because I needed a break. Also, it's helped me realize that yes, I've been making the right decisions.

I forgot how freezing it is in my bedroom here! Packing tomorrow morning is going to be interesting. I have lots of things to bring back with me. Unfortunately, I couldn't find last year's LotR calendar to lift pictures from for our wall. On the up-side, I did find the Sailor Moon one.

I had planned to write this weekend, but that obviously didn't happen. I don't know what my writing-self is waiting for. Apparently we'll have to wait and see.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:06 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Awh, I miss home sooooooo much! Tell everyone I said hi!

AND you better take picture of ONEIDA >O ok JK. Glad to hear Green Bay is still there.


RP

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:34 PM, October 02, 2005  

Post a Comment