wSep 19, 2005


useless

So when I press my 1 key, it feels like there's something stuck underneath it inside of the keyboard. That's not okay with me.

I had written about my weekend in specifics. As in what I did, and what I didn't do that I had wanted to do. But I don't feel like talking about any of it.

In fact, I really don't know what to say at all. It's funny how you can assume things about people and then end up being completely wrong.

I hate second-guessing yourself after the fact. But I guess it's hard to tell, sometimes, when you're really just weak and afraid. In regards to everything.

I'm definitely the last person awake on my floor.

I got behind in my homework somehow and things are going to start going to hell.

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm going to bed.

North Korea agrees to drop nuclear programs!

Current Music: Lifehouse, then silence
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:45 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

things won't go to hell

there are resources (organic and inorganic) to help you achieve

I will not distract you when you need not be disturbed.

also, I'm an idiot :(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 AM, September 19, 2005  

Are you ok? If you need anything, you can always e-mail. chunkytown101@yahoo.com
(My phone died.)

You've always been there for me so if you do, don't hesitate.

THE END

Good bye whore.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:20 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment