wSep 28, 2005


Things

So, I was going to blog last night but after studying Geology in bed (studying in bed is never a good idea! I always fall asleep afterwards!), I kind of died on my pillows.

I was very upset because I had almost finished everything that I wanted to do yesterday. Firstly, you should look at this because it's the cutest/saddest thing ever! There was much squee-age when I watched it the first time. XD Ryan will hate it!

Kristy is on a plane to Frankfurt right now, and will eventually be making her way to Assissi. That's so cool! I want to go to Assissi....>O

Someone posted these links on the Advent Children community, and they're pretty cool - old sketches from the game. This one is my personal favorite - Vincent's level 3 and 4 limit breaks, XD They're going on the wall. I like how Hellmasker's head is cocked, like, "What're you looking at, BITCH?"

I was talking on the phone with my mom for a while yesterday because I was waiting for like, half an hour to meet someone (oh yeah, I'm going to see Serenity at midnight tomorrow night, YES). She was telling me about how much she dislikes the new religious education program at church. A year or so ago, my church at home realized that religious education was actually doing absolutely nothing for kids, and nobody was getting anything out of it. So they've revamped the whole thing to make it more community-like. My mom hates the new program, and I can kind of see the point. They don't break up the ages at much, so Olivia, who's in first grade, is in a room with fifth graders, and the conversations just go right over her head. Also, what is someone like Kevin (bro-in-law) supposed to talk about? He goes because he wants to be there for his kids, but he's not Catholic. Talking to people I know and trust about God is fine, but put me in a room of like, ten people I don't know and I really have no interest in what they have to say. It's not like they're mean, it's just that I don't care. I think that's part of why I didn't like the Bible Study I tried going to (once) last year. I pointed out to her that some of the people I got confirmed with didn't know who Mary was, and that it had basically failed too. I think society as a whole is just becoming more secular. And I'm all about freedom of choice and everything, but I still think that it's sad. It's like nobody has time for God any more, and there are always more important things to do than to bother learning about faith. :/

I'm excited to go home. Mostly because on the phone, Mom was like, "Well, what should I make for dinner? We could have ribs on a stick.....or what about steak?! Steak is good!" Me: *salivates*

Anyway, I guess I should put some clothes on and try to make myself presentable before going to class. I'm going to haul ass today, and get lots of shit done!

Current Music: Shii's Song
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:11 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

That thing is worse than Azumanga Daioh.

It's cute in a horrifying kind of way....

By Blogger Louise, at 4:30 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment