wSep 30, 2005


home

I've been pretty slap-happy all day today, due to lack of sleep last night. Also, when I woke up this morning, my throat hurt again. Wait...I think I blogged this morning and I already mentioned that. Whatever.

Chad's family drove us home from Madison. I sat in the back with Paul, and I kept randomly falling asleep. I came home to find my parents, Julie and Kevin, and the Beasts waiting for me. Ate good food, was crawled on by small children, and watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie. Tomorrow, we're going to watch Olivia's/Dylan's swimming lesson. I'm sure it'll be eventful, as it will be before 10:00 am and Mia will be hyper, whereas I will....not.

Kristy is in Italy now, and although she hasn't had a chance to update her Roman Holiday blog yet, her mom has been gracious enough to keep us posted. I shudder to think of what would happen if my mom read my blog and left comments. Jacqueline, why are you writing all this CRAP about this....animated things and news articles?! You should be studying! Get off of the computer! Oh, and drink some cup of soup and you'll feel better!

Hahaha, that would be pretty awesome. Although, Dad's comments would probably be more amusing. And of greater length.

It feels really creepy being in my bedroom. It feels really, really warm. I love lying on my bed and looking at my books and collection of fanart on my bulletin board. I could lie there for hours. But then I start remembering things, too. I miss a lot of my high school friends....but I talked to Lindsey tonight for a long time, so that was good.

I had a good hair day today. Probably nobody cares, but that's an important event in a girl's life, and I feel it needed recording.

I found a really cool book at Barnes and Noble tonight. It was Japanese-ish, yet fantasy. And it's tiny - the length of my fingertip to my palm, which makes it really cute. Hopefully it's good. The lady who checked me out said it would be.
There are so many books I want to read and no time to read them in that I can't stand it! I wonder if avid readers ever feel truly satisfied. Maybe things get better once school ends and work begins.
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:13 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

OK, so I saw Serenity. Totally blew away my expectations!! Even my friends who went into it with severe reservations came out smiling. It was nice because I still got like, opening night effect (since for most people, they didn't know it would be out last night... so they came tonight) and there was cheering and clapping and the occasional horrified gasp. I love opening nights of movies... we need to do Harry Potter.

I'm happy for your good hair day. I know how that feels, and it is indeed good.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 12:46 AM, October 01, 2005  

Yay, I'm glad you liked it! I'm up for HP, depending on what night it opens on, :P

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:14 PM, October 01, 2005  

hi jackie! my roomie katie showed me this website and i though you'd enjoy it: www.foundmagazine.com

By Blogger Jenny, at 8:33 PM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment