wApr 8, 2004




Okay, I haven't filled out a survey in forever and I need to kill time, so if you don't want to read it, then don't! But...yeah, I stole this from just about everyone on my LJ Friends list. Enjoy.

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "those last minutes of her life, why she was in the closet, what they had fought about." Which sounds like the woman's gay, but she was actually packing to leave.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? The wall. I don't have to reach very far.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV? Street Smarts

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 2:15pm

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 2:25 pm, but our clocks are actually about ten minutes fast, so same difference
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? an airplane

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing? 2 hours ago, to run to Subway to get my lunch with Linds and Linds

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at? My LJ Friends page, and I saw this survey AGAIN (Vappa's version), so I decided to fill it out.

9: What are you wearing? white socks, blue jeans, navy blue San Francisco sweatshirt that I got whilst visiting Biswaw

10: Did you dream last night? I'm sure I dream every night, but unfortunately, I rarely remember my dreams.

11: When did you last laugh? Probably at something Lindsey said, before she left.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in? Let me preface by saying it's my brother's room, ;D There's a border around the top part of the wall that's about four inches...high. Gray and burgundy-ish. There's a German flag with an eagle thing in the middle above the bed. There's also a big black and white poster of some guy...I think he's from The Who or The Doors.

13: Seen anything weird lately? When Ryan and I were part of the Palm Sunday processional on Sunday morning, we saw a decapitated bird on the sidewalk. I thought God might be trying to tell me something, but I don't know what.

14: What do you think of this quiz? It's a quiz. The end.

15: What is the last film you saw? We watched some of "A Few Good Men" in Law the other day...but the last whole movie that I saw was...."Far and Away" in AP History, I think.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? A college education for myself and any friends/family who might need it, and I'd set money aside for a college education for Olivia, Dylan, and 'Mia. Well who the hell am I kidding....I'd go on a spree at the bookstore and then do the education stuff. Come on, how many books could I buy? ( ;) )

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: Um...I have a small scar on the inside of my left elbow because when I was like, four, I purposely cut myself with scissors. It didn't bleed or anything, I just held it like that for a long time to see what it would feel like.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would remove fear from the hearts of humanity, thus solving all problems.

19: Do you like to dance? When I'm home alone and I turn music on...yes, I do. But not around others. Mostly 'cause I suck.

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? Well, something definitely needed to be done about terrorism, since Clinton and passed presidents basically did nothing. However, I think that if you're using the existence of WMDs as the basis of your argument, then you had better be damned sure that they exist before you use that information to convince everyone.

21A: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Tifa? I don't know, I don't want to imagine what my kid's name's will be like. I like my Confirmation - Aila. ;D

21B: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? No clue.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad? Well, sure I'd consider it. But I think I'll probably end up staying around here...I don't want to be too far from my family. I guess it depends on what I end up doing.
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:34 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment