wApr 20, 2004




Meh. I've been reading a lot, lately. It's like I'm more interested in characters who come alive through words than my own life. Or maybe it's not that I'm more interested, it's just that it happens to be more interesting than my own life at nights after school. I keep feeling all filled up and in the mood I get where I want to write things. But I don't know what the hell to say. All I know is that I've abandoned poetry. I usually got one out about twice a week or so. Maybe less frequently than that, I don't even know. Now I keep thinking about stories. Not the long one with Timria and Lanif, though. Not a short one, either. Unfortunately, there are no real characters or plots or scenes. Except a couple weeks ago, I came up with a character out of nowhere one night. Her name is Marie. Anyway. Hopefully that'll go somewhere.
Current Music: I Want Someone to Love Remix - Sailor Moon, The Full Moon Collection
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:32 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment