wApr 17, 2004




I know that I still haven't written much....but really not much has been happening - except yesterday and today I've actually been reading for AP History and a book we have to read for English. I feel....different, though. I don't know why. Maybe being with Kristy and Chad makes me realize how much I've changed since the last time I was such good friends with them. I think I've changed for the better. I hope so, anyway. I'm not so much of a selfish, spoiled brat any more. I guess everything improves with time. I don't know. Lately I've been wanting a guy a lot, and I haven't really felt that way very strongly since before I started going out with Jake, which was..mid-March (?) of last year. I'm horrible at remembering dates. I can remember feelings back to when I was 3, but dates? No. Anyway. I feel guilty not writing in here...it'll probably get better once I go back to school. Or maybe I'll just make myself write before 1:00 in the freaking morning and then I'll at least be coherent. Sounds like a plan. Off to bed.
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:09 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment