wApr 15, 2004




I haven't been online very much at all this vacation....but I guess that maybe that's a good thing. It's the first time that's happened in a while. I had wanted to work on my website a bit...I can't even remember the last time I updated that by adding writing or anything. Meh. Let's see. Last night I worked 5:30-8:30 and then I came home and filled out my tax forms with Dad. I'll be getting about sixty bucks back, which is better than nothing, ;D After that I played Star Ocean (when I say that I mean Star Ocean: The Second Story) for a while and then went to Chad's to play FFX with him and Kristy. And now, here I am. Today I actually...want to get things done. I suppose it's because it's the last day I have off of work. Well, I have Sunday off, but I have Worship Commission in the morning and then this piano recital.... thing. But anyway, I'm going to go so I can cross things off my list. Whenever I have a ton of things to do, list-making helps. My self esteem increases with every line I draw! Go me. Oh, and I finally started reading....Billeh Budd. Only 2 chapters in so far....there are 30. -_-
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:57 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment