wMar 7, 2004




you thought your problems were gonnne (BURY ME!) away, away, awayyyyyyy

Thus far, today has been spent watching Sailor Moon, reading History, working on English, and going to church with Lindsey and her mother. Oh, and I rearranged the books on my bookshelves! It's one of those activities that makes me gleeful, y'know. This time I put all my prayer books and otherwise Jesus-related books on the shelf that's closest to my bed. I've been using them a lot more lately, and it's obviously much too taxing on me to get up and walk across the room to the other bookshelf.

But, anyway....I think I'm going to get back to work. Maybe I'll have all of my homework done before dinner! That would own.

Current Music: Swing, Swing - All-American Rejects
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:53 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment