wMar 31, 2004




yo

So, tonight was my uncle's birthday. He just had surgery like, last week. So a lot of my family there, and it was really nice. I always find that unless I'm with 'Mia, Dylan, or Olivia, I have the tendency to communicate better with the adults than with the kids/people my age. I don't know what that means.

In other news, tonight I reread all the entries in this blog since the beginning of the school year. And I have concluded that I am not a bad person. With my self-esteem restored (the being angry and disappointed with myself was getting to me), I felt a lot better. One full day at a time. That's all I can do, whores. That's all we can ever do. As Bilbo said, "The road goes ever on." And I'll keep walking it.

....I was just looking at the cast list on the back of my Phantom of the Opera CD, and it says that Sarah Brightman was a star. Sarah Brightman like the one who sings "Eden" ???? Must investigate.

Current Music: The Point of No Return - Phantom of the Opera
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:38 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment