wMar 20, 2004




w00t

Today has been a good day. I woke up and played some FF7 so I could wake up....I only did the Corel Prison, but it's still worth noting. Because FF7 is THE BEST RPG EVERRRRRR. ^_~ Then, work called. And asked if I could work from 11 to 3. Which didn't really make sense to me....because my manager didn't put me on the schedule this weekend (for no particular reason), and I don't think anyone was sick - they just called 'cause I was sick. But, whatever. Next week I requested off a long time ago so that I can go to the retreat at the Abbey so I don't have to deal with it for a while.

After work, after lengthy debate with myself, I decided to go to the downtown library. Now, every time I go there, I always go to the manga/anime section to see what's in. The library has lots of stuff, but most of it's usually checked out. Today, however.....there was a ton. And I squealed. And I came home with the following mangas (and I'm listing them because, YES, YOU CARE!):
Spirited Away (only part of the story. it's like a movie manga)
the first two "Steam Detectives" - I've never heard of it before, but it's worth trying
two Evangelion mangas (plus the one from last week)
3 Oh My Goddess! mangas which I've never read, nor seen the anime, but worth trying
and most importantly, 3 Sandman comics! "The Sandman" is one of the best comic books ever. Neil Gaiman's a fricking genius and I loff him.

So, hopefully I can rationalize my manga!joy and be able to get homework done. But I'm pretty sure that I skipped the whole way to my car with a disgustingly large grin on my face.

It doesn't take much to make me gleeful.

Current Music: New Found Glory
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:13 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment