wMar 8, 2004




pointless post, :P

I like these songs a lot....
Today didn't get much better. There was another dance rehearsal for that recital thing I'm pulling curtains for. I'm glad this week is only three and a half school days....I don't know how much more school I can take. I honestly haven't the slightest idea how I'm going to get through the 7 week stretch of 5 days every week after Easter....ugh. But it's okay because it's just stupid school, and all I have to do is go, come home and do homework, and use as much of the night as I can for myself. So now, I'll work on poetry, which is really for English, but I'll pretend is for me.

Current Music: Two Beds and a Coffee Machine, You Can Still Be Free - Savage Garden
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment