wMar 17, 2004




meh

So, this entry probably won't be very long. I've been really introspective all day...I got my homework done relatively quickly, and I was all ready to write, but what did I do? I watched Survivor, and then I watched the Hallmark channel because they showed the series finale of Little House on the Prairie. I cried! Yes I did. And now I'm even more introspective.....but as always, it'll probably result in no production of writing. These worthless nights would be tolerable if I could at least write something. I don't know why that's worth so much to me - to get words out of an emotion. I don't think anyone else reads it anyway. Not that I write for others, but...blah. I'm already going in circles, so let's just stop there. The end.

Current Music: The Plagues - Prince of Egypt soundtrack
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:12 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment