wMar 9, 2004




In other things, I have never been able to understand the death penalty. It makes no logical sense to me at all. Like, things like this. I just don't understand it! Now that someone else is going to die, someone can suddenly say happy birthday to a deceased relative? I don't know why that would make it easier. But Millette said the jury was right to find that Muhammad would be a "continuing, serious threat to society" if allowed to live. Yeah, because you know, people who rot in jail for the rest of their lives are real serious threats to society. The only threat they pose is to be a reminder that something in our society is very, very wrong, that such violence can occur in the first place (but hey, everything'll be alright if we just kill 'im).

Also....the stupidity of some astounds me.
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:50 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment