wMar 8, 2004




hello, i'm the lie living for you so you can hide....hello

So, I wrote my songs of Innocence/Experience...I think they're done. You can read them here if you'd like. The song of experience got really personal, I just hope that if I end up reading it to the class, my teacher doesn't make a big deal out of it. But I'm going to be at the international summit thing on Wednesday, so hopefully I won't have to explain it. I don't mind sharing something personal with my classmates, I just don't want to answer questions about it. I can just hear my teacher - "Who's Brianna? Who's Christine? What do you mean when you say you 'feel dark?'" I hate analyzing poetry, especially mine. Just freaking read it - I mean exactly what I say.

Current Music: Hello - Evanescence
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:09 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment