wMar 30, 2004




Firstly, if you'd like to know wtf I'm talking about, ask me in person or email me at mysticstarshine@yahoo.com if you care that much. I'd be happy to tell you but for the purpose of blogging sake, it doesn't need to be described. Let us take stock. Because sometimes, human beings such as myself do really stupid, horrible things for no apparent reason. Because I need to somehow feel good about myself before taking 3 tests that I haven't been able to study for because all I can do is sit here and think about how stupid and mean I am. So before I feel like crap tomorrow, we'll review what was good about today.

1) Nobody died. This is a positive thing, but it doesn't really mean anything. It's like saying "a nuclear bomb didn't explode at school" or "rabid wolves were not set loose in the cafeteria." It didn't happen, but it has absolutely nothing to do with what did happen.

2) I did not shed any tears. This is true, and it's positive. I was very near to becoming a sobbing mess, but I didn't. Not crying in front of other people has always been a plus in my book. Unless they're your friends - then it's okay.

3) I was honest. This is probably the thing that I'm most proud of. I could have avoided the situation entirely but a couple simple phrases, or by not being wholely honest, but I didn't do that. I acted stupidly, and when I get called on it, I laid all my cards on the table without flinching. I guess that's really all that I'm proud of.

So. I'm going to try to study....something....before going to freaking bed.
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:39 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment