wFeb 16, 2004




i've been wand'ring 'round, in the dark....

I know I didn't write last night...I don't know. New Life was really....nice, last night. I guess the last couple of months it was always so sad to go, since it was kind of falling apart, but last night there were a lot of people....even Jordan came. I don't know if he'll come back next week or not, though...but it was nice anyway. After that, I was just....thinking about lots of things, I guess. Rereading Ecclesiastes, which is my favorite book in the Bible, even if it's one of the shorter ones. It just....I don't know, it makes me feel a lot better. So, after feeling all great about life, then I went to stupid school. And it really is stupid. In History, we watched a 90 minute video, in math we basically did nothing but problems on the board the whole time, in Mythology....yeah, we did nothing, and English, we did nothing, too! I don't think it should be a state law for students to have to go to school, so long as they get their work done. Because, you know, if I'd been given all that my tasks at the beginning of the day, I probably would have been done in 1/4 of the time. :P But complaining gets you nowhere. The last couple of piano lessons I've had have been weird....Weird because of me. I don't know why, but when I go to play, I get all nervous, and make stupid mistakes, like I do when I'm performing. I play the same songs by myself in the den, and I'm fine. Maybe I just have a stigma about stuff like that....I'm not a fan of speaking in front of others, either. Meh. The end.

Current Music: I Will Get There - Boyz II Men (Prince of Egypt)
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:14 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment