wFeb 20, 2004




blah

So sometime before supper, I realized there was no way in hell I would be able to work tomorrow....I've been physically miserable all day. So I called and told the manager I had gotten my wisdom teeth out yesterday and had thought I'd be able to work on Saturday, but I couldn't....and part of me doesn't care at all, because it's the first time I've ever called in sick, but a lot of my feels really bad. And also, I had asked off for next Saturday because my mom and sister all want to go shopping in Milwaukee or something...so I'll have to go on Monday or something to check the schedule. Because I didn't want to be like, "Hey, I can't come in tomorrow...and I requested off next week, did that turn out alright?" So....yeah. Hopefully it was okay, because I'll feel really bad if I have to talk to the manager again....oh well, I just won't worry about it. I've been really....I don't know if it's the Neproxen or the things I'm thinking about or just being tired, but I've just felt really...dreamy all day. Like, I'm coherent, but when I remember things, it seems like everything's kind of fuzzy, and a long time ago. Like this morning, when I watched "Joseph and the King of Dreams" in my bedroom....that feels like weeks ago. Weird stuff, yo. Anyway, after dinner I went to Shaina's house and watched the second half of "The Lion King" and then "The Lion King 1 1/2". They were going to watch The Lion King II as well, but I couldn't stay awake that long....."The Lion King 1 1/2" was thoroughly enjoyable.....dancing and singing meerkats, hehe. Even though laughing hurt a lot. I feel really tired, but I really don't want to go to bed. Mothereff.

Current Music: Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment