wNov 2, 2002




....Yeah, so I'm walking out of the band room to my car, and Laura sees me and yells, "Bye, Jackie! Have a nice day!" But she wasn't saying it nicely - it was sarcastic. I turned around, looking a little confused, and saw Sean and Jordan and whoever else was with her looking at me. I said, "'Kay....bye....." You know what? Eff you all. Are you mad because I didn't go to the frigging movie last night or because I didn't go to the game today? What a sodding heap of crap. I didn't want to see The Ring, you don't have to take it personally. And no, I'm not really in the mood to "cheer" and "support" a bunch of stupid morons who never talk to me because "I'm not cool enough". I don't want to go, I'm not in the mood to go, the end. If you have a problem with it, then go be mean to somebody else because I'm sick to death of dealing with everybody's crap. Go to hell.

Yes, Laurs, I'm aware you read my blog. Good.
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:46 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment