wOct 27, 2002




Okay, I need to vent. I know I've been doing it all weekend, but whatever. First off, mid-terms are this week. O_o I'm worried about that snare solo, and my overall grade in band. Will have to talk to Konop tomorrow. English is the only class I'm not worried about. Yes, we're writing a documented essay. Yes, watch me like Macbeth. Dude, there are fifty people online right now. O_o Spanish, I'm worried about the final because I haven't had time to study yet, although I'm glad it's on Wednesday and I can get it over with. I'm really worried about my math quiz tomorrow....and my project, and the final. I didn't have time to work on my project. But there really isn't much left to do. It's okay. I just have to keep telling myself that. I'm going to read through the chapter and write down all the problems I'm having. And tomorrow I'll get up really early and go get gas in my car and hand in my NHS crap and return that Macbeth book to the library and then go talk to Mr. Heck. See? It's all okay. It's all good. Okay, and is my thesis hard to understand?? Because yeah.

Before and during Duncan's murder, Macbeth voices his own judgment on himself; throughout the rest of the play he tries to satisfy his own lust for power, but his own condemnation on his soul only furthers the cycle of violence until it ends where it began.

I dunno. :P That's what it's going to be!
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:55 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment