wNov 26, 2008


Happiness: It's creepy

I watched the first disc of How I Met Your Mother last night, and it was pretty good! Usually I don't like sitcoms, but HIMYM actually made me laugh out loud, which is rare for TV. I mean, West Wing makes me laugh a lot, and so does Buffy and Veronica Mars, but they are primarily dramas. The acting talent is great, and I especially love Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan. Doesn't Alexis Denisof have a guest appearance somewhere along the line? I am extremely excited for this!

It'll probably be a little while before I see more of it, though. Netflix accidentally shipped it to me instead of the two discs at the top of my queue - the end of the anime Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. I'll make a post for the series when I finish it, but overall I'm not too impressed.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:36 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment