wJul 24, 2008


And Penny doesn't seem to care / That soon the dark in me is all that will remain

It's probably at my most stressed out times that I have the most important things to say.

And yet, it's also true that it's at my most stressed out times, I will say the things I shouldn't say.

Thus, I tend not to say anything at all.

But take heart, Dear Reader.

Here is Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, Dr Horrible, How I Met Your Mother, etc.) as the Shoe Fairy. (I would have embedded it, but that option was disabled at YouTube.com)


Current Music: I Cannot Believe My Eyes - Dr Horrible
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:42 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

That was...AMAZING!!! Even more amazing is when in a few days, our dear Neo-Con Christians will tell everyone to boycott Sesamie Street for promoting a homosexual agenda. Woe to the masses (oh and I'm a fan of Dr. Horrible even though I only watched the first act).

GOOD BYE

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:58 PM, July 25, 2008  

Post a Comment