wJan 23, 2008


:/

I always get the urge to blog when I'm feeling unsettled mentally. I don't know why I do this. It's stupid.

The combination of school and work is exhausting. My muscles hate me, and so does my lack of sleep.

I know that everyone and their mom has already written in their journals about Heath Ledger's death, so I guess I'll just add my voice to the masses. I don't pay much attention to celebrity gossip because I usually don't care. But finding out he died made me go, "No, really? That must not be real." But it is. It's clear that a talented actor is gone now, and I am really looking forward to his performance as The Joker in the new Batman movie. I obviously never knew him personally, and I feel strange feeling sad for his death. But I remember that I was similarly affected when John Spencer (Leo, from the TV show The West Wing - my all-time favorite show of all time) died. Heath Ledger's death feels even more jarring because he is so much closer to my own age, I think. "10 Things I Hate About You" was a movie that my girl friends and I watched countless times in high school.

And anyway. As usual, I find much more to say about lives that are not my own.

I really need to start writing in my journals again. For some reason, I feel that my emotions need to be translated into words, and God forbid that anyone else read what they're like.
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:40 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment