wNov 6, 2007


:/

The last couple of days have felt weird. In the mood where you're aware of being alive, and inhabiting a body, and being suspicious of life in general. WTF.

I got a flu shot today. I now feel a bit like I got hit like a truck, although I'm not sure the two are related. I decided to walk all the way home from campus (two miles) which perhaps was not the wisest course of action? Oh well.

I haven't worked on my story since Saturday. I just haven't had time. And yes, I feel guilty about it. I hate classes and always being obligated to be working on reading for class, or useless papers/studying. All I want is to be done with school, and yet trying to plot plans for after graduation is not exactly devoid of being emotionally draining, either.

Anyway, I'm going to go and sleep a lot now, and hope that I feel better in the morning.

I had made a little list of all of the things that I wanted to blog about, but now that it's time, I'm far too lazy to do it.

Next semester's English courses look awesome, though.


Current Music: Waltz - Suneohair

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:57 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment