wSep 26, 2007


I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

I was going to write something, but now I don't know what to say. I wait for something profound to occur to me, but it never does. I still think of myself as a writer even though I can't remember the last time I write, and have not written anything seriously in.....well, in forever.

Nothing really feels real any more. Am I really going to graduate from school in eight months? What the hell am I going to do?

I focus too much on getting through a day to be capable of any sort of long-term planning. I'll just continue floundering.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:42 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Profound is in the eye of the beholder. Some of the most meaningful accounts I can recall are translated by recounting everyday stories.

Graduating in 8 months though, that's pretty fucked up. You should stay. Join us, Jackie, join us!

I suppose "growing up" will be like anything else. You don't know what to expect or what you should do, so you just start "doing stuff" until you are somewhere else doing other things.

By Blogger Steph, at 2:31 AM, September 26, 2007  

..wheres the fear in the dust?
lol i was expecting a monster to jump out from under my dusty couch...
:)

want to trade links with my humor blog? check it out at http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

if you want to trade post my link then contact me back.
thanks!

By Blogger Jay, at 2:50 PM, September 26, 2007  

Jay: The title of the post is actually a line from T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land." Fear because all is reduced to nothingness, etc.

Sorry, but I try not to do link exchanges with people I don't know, or whose blogs I'm not interested in reading. Thanks for the offer, though.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:49 PM, September 26, 2007  

I always heard that some people make a make a pros and cons list. That's what I thought about. It'll come.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:34 AM, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment