wJul 30, 2007


I'm in a caps lock mood.

I have lots of windows open to do a linkspam with (the Internets were hopping today), but I'm too lazy to do any of that, except for this one. THAT'S RIGHT, TED STEVENS. YOU HAVE BEEN PWN3D.

Today was a good day even though I was pretty lazy. I bought groceries at the Regent Street Co-Op for the first time, so I guess that was exciting.

WTF, on the drive Up North, Antoine and I were driving through Green Bay and all of a sudden, Antoine goes, "So who's this Lombardi guy? Everything's named after him." And I was like, WTFAREYOUKIDDING? He wasn't, and I got even more angry because he thought it was cute that I was upset.

Steph has finally read Harry Potter (after years of only seeing the movies, and loving them, and me being like, WTFTHEBOOKSAREBETTER. Now, in her words, she reads Harry Potter during every meal except dinner, and also reads while she brushes her teeth. *cackle* I kind of want to reread book 7 already. There are so many deliciously angsty scenes!

I've started reading some Naruto manga, and so far Kakashi is my favorite character. He's pretty funny.

.....The end!

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:19 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Howdy ma'am! Your story about Antoine made me laugh. I drove through GB on Monday to get to Marinette for my job, so I got to see all the references too.

This little story (the first one) made me laugh really hard. Do you know the guy they interviewed for it? Whoever he is, he's hilarious.
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/column/index.php?ntid=203651&ntpid=3

Finally: hurray for Stevens Pwnage.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment