wJan 11, 2007


This Post Brought to You by T3h Hyper

I've broken 4,000 posts in this blog! That's right, this is Post #4,004!!

I changed the icon on the sidebar over there because 1) there's no snow anywhere, so the old icon was teh lame, and 2) I'm SO EXCITED for Battlestar Galactica to start up again! The producers are playing with everyone's minds, spreading all these vague rumors that Starbuck is going to die but not really and I NEED to know what happens! Also, Lee "Apollo" Adama will bring sexy, as he always does.

I was trying to figure out why I have nothing to say, and then I realized that I just blogged yesterday! Oh, well, bwaha.

I go back to Madison in two days, and I'm starting to feel like there isn't quite enough time to say goodbye to everyone. Hopefully some of my friends can do something with me Friday after we eat dinner with my sister and her family. When we were at Chad's house earlier in the week, there was a sizable group of me, Kristy, Chad, Jennifer, Ryan, Dave, and Jon. And we were talking about how all of us except Kristy and Chad were going to be gone this summer, and Jennifer goes, "This is the last time we're all going to be home like this" and it was sad! But I'll try not to think about it. We'll still have Thanksgiving and Winter Break next year. Also, we're all doing a really good job of keeping in touch with each other via the internets, so I think everything will be okay.

I had my last shift at ShopKo yesterday! I am now on a leave of absence until the day after Thanksgiving! THAT IS LIKE, 10 MONTHS, HOLY CRAP. It was kind of sad because now that I've worked there for what, 4 years now I know a lot of the people really well and get along really well with my co-workers. Still.....yeah. I was mad at my mom, though! She said, "Yeah, just wait until this summer when you have to go crawling back!"
"What the hell, Mom?! I'm staying in Madison this summer! I'll have an internship!"
"But what if you can't find a job?"
WAY TO HAVE FAITH IN YOUR DAUGHTER! I'll show her! I actually have the next 18 months of my life planned out, and I fully intend to kick some ass for all 18 of them. And, you know, once the plan extends further than that, then all the better. But for now, anyone who doubts me will be pointed and laughed at! (by me)

Current Music: Kiseki - Suga Shikao

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 4:21 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

NOESSSSSSSSSSSS! I have to leave today! Tell everyone it has been fun!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:37 AM, January 12, 2007  

Oh pshooo, you'll find a job just fine. Hell, at the *very* least you could get some hours at the Shopko here in Madison. They're not going to turn someone down with four years of experience!

I want to see Princess Tutu.

By Blogger nylorac15, at 8:44 AM, January 12, 2007  

RYAN, I HATE YOU! ;_; (but not for real) *sigh*.....FINE. I expect phone calls to make up for this! And I'll definitely be calling you after Battlestar! I'm so glad it's on Sunday now - I'll definitely be able to watch it when it airs. Will you?

Carolyn: I certainly hope so! My goal is to *not* work at ShopKo, lol, but I guess we'll see what happens!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:41 AM, January 12, 2007  

Oh! And Carolyn, let me know what you and Creighton think of Princess Tutu when you watch it! I definitely think you'll like it, and if Creighton liked Utena, I think that he will, too.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:42 AM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment