wNov 15, 2006


Is it really only Wednesday? ;_;

As I no longer share a room with Steph, I have to use myself to vent my own OMG-school-is-pwning-me stress on. This involves me craning my neck until I can see myself in the mirror across the room and glaring, pointing in an accusatory manner, and making absurd faces. Come to think of it, that's what I did for the first 18 years of my life before living with Steph. I guess I've come full circle.

Studying has become much more difficult as I've suddenly fallen ill. I'm not sure if I should even describe it that way or not, but my stomach feels like it's tied up in knots. Antoine, Chad, and Paul all suggested some form of cola, so I've been drinking Diet Pepsi with lime, but it isn't doing anything for me. I desperately want to fall asleep, but I can't. And the worst part is that tomorrow, after this test, I still won't be able to sleep. Ahhhhh! Maybe I'll just sleep tonight at 12:30 at the latest and get up early tomorrow. If I don't sleep, I'll die! ;_;

Nothing amusing or happy happened today, except that Chad helped me cook my own dinner because I was whiny, stressed, and sickly. I also purchased some delicious things at the grocery store, like EGGNOG. OMG, I love eggnog. Paul was disgusted because I was ruining this "holiday treat" by having it so far in advance before Christmas. GUESS WHAT, Thanksgiving is a week away, kthx. Also, it will be used in a celebratory manner come this Friday when my Poli Sci paper (or lack thereof) is handed in. I CAN'T WAIT.

CAPS LOCK IS GOOD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS.

I wrote most of this post last night, and now it's the morning and I'm feeling good! I just have to study for Henry IV, part 1, but seeing as I just finished reading it, it's still fresh in my mind, so I think I'll be okay. I feel really prepared for this exam, so I hope it goes well.

And that 10-page Elections & Voting Behavior paper that I need to write about the 2006 midterms by Friday, and don't even know what I'm writing about yet? It will have to wait until I get home from after class!

Oh yeah, I also register for classes at 10:50. I'm afraid that some of my classes will be full before I get to sign up, but I'm not letting myself waste my life scouring the online timetable until I'm done with this play! How glad will I be when Friday evening gets here? SO GLAD.

Current Music: Final Fantasy VI Opera House Performance

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:10 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

In my experience a lemon-lime soda (like sprite) is better for a pained stomach than a heavy soda like cola.

But whatever.

Be cool. you will whup school's ass, uhuh!

KMJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM, November 15, 2006  

Ok, the line "sleep when you're dead" won't work today becasue you're obviously you at that stage.



Enouraging Statement:

Ressurect like Jesus and surprise your advesary by slicing it's throat and drinking it's blood. Blood==knowledge.

lame

but i'm tired

GOOD HUNTING!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:30 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment