wOct 13, 2006


SQUEE!

Today was a good day! I like my friends! I like Antoine! I like....life.

OMG I need to go to bed because I'm waking up at 5:45 am to go to Mitsuwa (I can study in the car, right?!).

BUT, I am SO EXCITED for the Wisconsin Book Festival next week. Why? BECAUSE NEIL GAIMAN WILL BE THERE. OMG. Can I get my copies of "Smoke and Mirrors" and "The Sandman: The Dream Hunters" signed by him? Because how cool would that be?!

Peter Straub is also going to be at the same panel as Neil Gaiman, and I'm pretty sure he's the guy who co-wrote The Talisman with Stephen King.

Also, on Wednesday, Lois Lowry (The Giver, Number the Stars, etc.) will be at the Memorial Union on Wednesday. I NEED TO CALL CHAD AND TELL HIM TO BRING MY COPIES BACK SO I CAN GET THEM SIGNED, OMG. OMG.

Look at these events. LOOK AT THEM. A panel on ghost hunting? YES.

Luckily, all of this starts on Wednesday, the day after my midterm that's next week. So, all I have to do is survive it, and then enjoy all of the awesome that will follow.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:39 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

ZOMG NEIL GAIMAN AND LOIS LOWRY!!! I'm so jealous.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 6:34 AM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment