wOct 13, 2006


Someone help me make decisions in my life, kthx.

Yes, it's almost 3:00 am, but I already slept for a few hours tonight, so it's okay.

I think stuff like this is awesome.

There's going to be a Law School Fair on Monday, the 16th, in Memorial Union here on campus. I don't really know if I want to go or not....According to the website, it seems like I should already have a good understanding of what each school is looking for, and also have researched the schools in which I'm interested. Which, obviously, I haven't. Maybe you're only supposed to go to this sort of thing when you're already in the midst of studying for the LSAT and have registered with the LSDAS. But, according to UW-Madison's "Pre-Law Pamphlet", I should be doing this anyway. I also can't figure out if the Law School Fair it tells me to attend junior year is the same one as senior year. Maybe I missed the one I was supposed to attend this year. That'd be awesome.

I don't even know if I want to go to Law School. I just want to go to the fair! *whine* You'd think that they would make these things a little less intense. Like any of us have any idea what the hell is going on....

I probably just won't go. I doubt that I'll discover anything that couldn't be discovered through the Internet. Or Chad, who is attending regardless. :D

Paul and Chad are both going to be gone this weekend. I need to decide some time tomorrow whether or not I'm going to Mitsuwa with Steph, Gordon, and Creighton. It sounds awesome, but so does actually getting lots of studying done for American Lit, along with not being in a car for 5 hours. Getting out of Madison on the weekends is nice, but I feel like I'm in some sort of whirlwind lately. Still, though, it'd be fun to get some new food to try and also to peruse their manga and anime-related merchandise. :/

Current Music: STUPID TICKING CLOCK, I HATE YOU

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 3:02 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

If you write a happy post before I come visit I will bring you some Slim Jims.

By Blogger Kristy, at 11:30 PM, October 13, 2006  

OMG, I totally did not see this comment before writing the post I just wrote.

SLIM JIMS ARE MINE.

You also need to bring:
My winter coat
My copy of "The Giver"
My copy of "Number the Stars"
Whatever free food my mom might happen to give you to bring to me

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:50 PM, October 13, 2006  

Dear Weewee,
Way to totally lie in regards to bringing me Slim Jims. However, the cornbread muffins, 2 types of cookies, pumpkin bars with really good frosting, and marshmellow/peanut/fudge thingies sort of made up for it.

Sincerely,
Reeree

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:54 PM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment