wOct 11, 2006


Fluff.

Let's see what happens when I write in my blog and I'm not whiney and insufferable!

I think we figured out how to turn the heat on between the hours of 11pm and 8am. Or, at least, it's working right now. I find this extremely heartening! I'm not shaking right now! I won't go to sleep with fear of heart failure!

I've had a really good last couple of days. A lot of the time has been spent by myself, but it's been needed. Having an intense exam week sucks a lot, but it really kicks your time management skills in the ass. So, since Monday I've been really good about getting all of the reading done that I'm supposed to while still having time to relax.

I am, however, loathe to start my next American Lit reading, as it is by Herman Melville. The last time I had to endure Melville was during College Credit English, when we read his "Billy Budd" story, and God did I hate it along with the rest of my class. SO HORRIBLE. Of course, Herman Melville is Gordon's great great great great uncle (no, I'm not kidding), so I guess it makes sense that I hate him.

The weather is heinous outside. Ryan called me a few hours ago, in the midst of the beginnings of a true blizzard in upper Michigan. Today, when I was walking through the Borders parking lot after a few hours of reading, I realized there was snow falling on my jacket. SNOW. It's October 11th, wtf! I thought I would be okay with just my coat and gloves today when I went to class, but I ended up pulling out my knit cap. And I think tomorrow I'm going to bring my huge mittens (SO WARM) and a scarf.
I forgot how much I love some of my sweaters! I wore one of my gray ones today. So soft!

I might get a decent amount of sleep tonight....

Current Music: A Midsummer Night's Dream overture - Felix Mendelssohn
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:57 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

OMG love the blog layout *hugs it to bits*

I really want to watch revolutionary girl utena.... *pokes you with a stick*

good luck in life. remember, you don't fail, it's the world around you that fails.

By Blogger Tas, at 1:03 AM, October 12, 2006  

Thank you!

If poking me with a stick means that you'd like to borrow it from me, you'll have to wait - Steph and Gordon are borrowing my copies, and the only DVDs I have are from the last arc.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 4:22 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment