wSep 12, 2006


i know for a fact that i'm the resident in this house who gets the least sleep

I don't have much to say aside from school making me feel like I want to die. At least this week has taught me which classes to treat as priority.

I mostly wanted to blog simply to tell you that Chad has printed up a color-coded schedule for every day of the week detailing who gets the shower when so that we all don't have to ask each other every night.

I exclaimed at how absurd the idea was, and Chad said, "Yeah. This better make the blog." (Chad tends to say this when he does something awe-inspiring or helpful.)

Speaking of Chad: He fixed my car door! Go him.

Annnnnd yeah. I should apologize for yesterday's post of Why My Life Sucks. Because overall, as a whole, it really doesn't. In fact, it's pretty awesome and I think it's highly probable that Antoine and all my friends have a lot to do with this. I just need to chill out.
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:26 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

Go Miss Jackie! You Can Do It! Take those color-coded showers with pride. Also, your mom.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM, September 12, 2006  

...what color are you?

By Blogger Steph, at 9:23 AM, September 13, 2006  

I think I'm blue. Louise is pink, lol.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 10:46 AM, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment