wSep 18, 2006


Good Night

You know what irritates me to no end? News websites that have multiple-page articles. Like, you're reading an article and halfway through, you have to click a link to go to another "page." I mean, it's the Internet. Just make the webpage longer.

Okay, and I think Barack Obama is kind of a cool guy, but he's got to be pretty full of himself if he thinks he can run for President in 2008. That must be his plan, though. I'm not sure why else he'd be in Iowa.

Tonight, Chad, Paul, and I remembered A Good Story, so I'll share it with you. It's from senior year of high school, in College Credit English.
Me: So....I have a question.
Teacher: Yes?
Me: Okay, so the plural of 'thesis' is 'theses,' right?
Teacher: Right.
Me: So....like, with 'feces'....? If there's just one.....can you call it a fesis?

Oh, high school. Most people hate you. And I mostly hated you. Except for those times of Awesome.

I think Antoine, Chad, and I will be going to Chicago this weekend, mostly so that Chad can meet up with Kristy (I have my car here in Madison) and so that we can have good times. OMG there is a Kroll's in Chicago! Ooooh! Maybe I should figure out how to make more audio posts to my blog before then. That could be really amusing.
I tried making an audio post like, a week ago, but I think I couldn't remember my PIN correctly because it tried telling me I had to pay money! So not okay.

Anyway. I think some time today, I stopped freaking out about school work. I mean, I care, but I'm not going to kill myself trying to get it done. Which is why I'm going to bed now.

Current Music: Winter - Tori Amos
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:21 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

NO! you need to go to Ed debvics. It is definitly a jackie resteraunt. Plus, to see your friends reactions to the rude service would be wonderful.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:02 AM, September 18, 2006  

I don't know... you can't go to Chicago and not visit Superdawg:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdawg

By Blogger Dave, at 6:18 PM, September 18, 2006  

I've been to Ed Debevics, but I don't remember anything particular about the service. It was the one in Milwaukee, though. I think it was sorta near a really awesome bookstore.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM, September 18, 2006  

A Superdawg, what's that?...oh wait dave, you left a link. Nevermind >)

Antoine: I think the one in chicago is different. They had people dancing on tables and shit. AWESOME!!!It was like a rude party. Maybe the one chicago was tame. I don't know.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:53 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment