wAug 3, 2006


YOU'RE ON NOTICE.

I haven't blogged lately, but I wouldn't have much to say except for "I worked a little bit," "I hung out with some friends," "I renewed my membership at Barnes & Noble and then it wasn't in the computer and so I'm going to have to call and lay the smack down," and "I just finished reading the book for my class and now need to write this paper WTF." That, and I am loathe to push pictures of Jamie Bamber lower than the top of the blog. That's him as Apollo in the new avatar, by the way. It's from the BSG gag reel that played at Comic Con.

Anyway, my feelings for the last week or so can be conveyed by Stephen Colbert's threat generator.



(If you haven't picked up on it, it's kind of a running joke that I hate my friend/Steph's fiance Gordon. I really don't. Except I do.)

Threat Generator
scribbled mystickeeper at 3:53 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Jackie...are you an English major? Because I believe it's "fiancée." Pwn3d.

By Blogger Gordon, at 5:52 PM, August 03, 2006  

English major, not French.

Oh SNAP.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM, August 03, 2006  

Also, I don't think the threat generator lets you put in accents.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:59 PM, August 03, 2006  

ALSO, I had thought that this was true but wanted to make sure before I posted it:
According to dictionary.com, a fiance is a betrothed man, whereas a fiancee is a betrothed woman. So, Gordon, unless there's something you haven't told me, I think my spelling was closer to the truth.

KTHXBAI.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:43 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment