wAug 10, 2006


YES.

OMG someone leased the house on Park Street, so we get to live in the house purchased by Louise's parents that's awesome. I took pictures the weekend that Ryan, Louise, and I were there. Look at it! The house has air conditioning! And stuff in it! And it's within walking distance of BORDERS, OMG. Also of at least 2 grocery stores including Whole Foods (even though it's fricking expensive). And it's by 3 parks! So, yay. It's not within walking distance of campus, but I'm kind of okay with this. I'm actually looking forward to riding on the bus every day. I'll go to campus for the day and if I have something to do at night, I can go hole up in a library somewhere and actually be productive. I'm also fairly certain I'd like to apply for a job at a campus library, so.....I could do that, too.

YAYS. Also, I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is my last day at my internship, and I will turn in my paper. However horrific it is, it'll be done. And Saturday will be my last day at ShopKo. If I was the type who regularly got drunk, I WOULD GET WASTED. I'm done with the jobs - at ShopKo it's like I work so few hours in a week it's not worth it to work another week, so I'm not. Then I'll have until the 25th to move in to the house. I have big plans for those 2 weeks.

Anyway, I'm going to go work on my paper and possibly rant in my LiveJournal, so if you get to read friends-locked posts in there, get excited!

I have lots of things to say, but I think I'll wait until this work-business is over with.

Current Music: You Learn - Alanis Morissette
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:12 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

OMF, Miss Jackie, it sounds like your house is within a mile of Creighton's and my apartment. Is it in Shorewood Hills (same side of University as Borders), or is it somewhere along Midvale, or am I totally wrong? Dude, we'll *totally* come harass you constantly. Excellent.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM, August 10, 2006  

It looks like a nice house! Did the person who lived there before really leave all that stuff behind? If so, it's creepy.

By Blogger Karin, at 7:58 AM, August 11, 2006  

Miss Caro: No, it's on the opposite side of University from Borders. It's a little bit farther away from what you're talking about...about a block east of Hoyt Park. Creighton tells me it's within walking distance of your place (and Antoine's). So does this mean that the 80 runs somewhere close to our house? That would be nice!

Karin: Yeah, she did. Apparently she got married and moved out to California or something...but still, though! That's a lot of money sitting there! Oh well, awesome for us, :D

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:18 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment