wAug 24, 2006


titles are illegal in america

So firstly, eff me for closing my browser in the midst of writing a blog post. Is anything more annoying than that? I don't think so.

I've felt exhausted all day, despite getting at least 10 hours of sleep last night. The last couple of weeks, I've been staying up pretty late at night and waking up pretty early in the morning (relatively). Of course, this didn't stop me from staying in my pajamas until at least noon every day, :)

Deciding what to take to school with me is such a pain in the ass. Which clothes? Which books? (actually not too many, although I'm sure I'll bring more a bunch more every time I make a trip home, as I do every year. I'm not sure exactly how to arrange my room or anything, either. But, since both my parents, Julie, and Kevin are all coming down to help me move in, I'm sure a lot of it will get done for me. The most challenging part of the day will probably be making sure Julie doesn't start reading my graphpaper, diaries, etc.

Tomorrow will be interesting. I have to do most of my packing, finish some random errands, and Ryan and I hopefully have to get through the last 7 episodes of Monster, assuming my computer can finish downloading them tonight. Watching it tonight during the storm was really creepy, especially since it happened to thunder every time Johan appeared on screen!

I've been getting excited to go back to school. I think I'm ready to try and kick some ass (and promptly fail, but hey, that's what blogs are for!).
Whatever the future holds, Ryan and I have agreed that if nothing else materializes (like significant others, or random other plans), we will live together in an apartment in Chicago after college. We will be like Will & Grace! Except that we will watch a lot of Battlestar Galactica and anime.
Of course, Ryan has a career goal in mind. This is something I need to work on.

I've felt weird and introspective. My room looks really creepy because it's bare. I don't want to say goodbye to my sister's kids tomorrow, nor to Ryan, for that matter. Or the rest of my family on Friday.
What the hell.

Lastly, call me sick, but I find it very amusing/awesome that the Aztecs ripped the beating hearts out of the invading Spanish before eating them, contrary to previous thought, which said that all Aztecs welcomed the Spanish invaders with open arms, thinking they were gods.

Current Music: I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:29 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment