wAug 21, 2006


set us up the bomb

I've been in a really weird mood the last couple of days and I'm having trouble pinpointing what the hell my problem is.

It's annoying.

I also seem to have been struck with an almost disgusting bout of laziness. I have some pictures I'd like to put in my blog, but can I do that? No. Can I finish this good book I'm reading? No. Can I work on packing to go back to school at all? No.

Yesterday, however, I did go to Nextel with my bro-in-law and got a new phone and plan. Hopefully, since this one isn't a cheap piece of crap like I've gotten in the past from Sprint, I'll be okay.

There was a photo shoot in the Maxim magazine this month including a lot of actors/actresses from Battlestar Galactica. They all look pretty good, except James Callis' long hair makes him look like a greasey weasel. Shaggy can be hot, but when it gets to the shoulder, it's no longer okay. It is weird looking at all of them when they're dressed nicely, and not in flight suits or military uniforms. My favorite picture is this one, because it contains Starbuck and Apollo (Apollo = top bunk guy). Anders actually looks hot here, though. Maybe I don't want him to die in Season 3 after all....

In a comment on my last post, Kristy expressed the desire for me to repost the link to pictures of the house we're living in. It was in the August 10th entry, but here it is again, if you feel like looking. My room is upstairs, or the last one taken. I'm still deciding what goes in the creepy Alice-in-Wonderland-like alcove.

I'm getting really sick of all this JonBenet Ramsey shit taking precedence in the news. My mom and I had FOX News on, and I said, "Don't you find it disgusting, how this gets so much airtime?" To which my mom replied, "Well, her family was very wealthy." To which I replied: "Exactly."
Like, I understand that it's a horrible event and that it's disturbing. Bad things happen to little girls every day, but not all of them are white and rich and photogenic.
And when I go to CNN.com to find out what's going on in Lebanon and see that as the main story, I am disgusted.

Current Music: Tamagawa - Spitz

Edit: Also, a random update to the Ghost Hunters blog.
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:24 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Were you around yet when Audrey Seiler was "kidnapped" from campus? If you weren't, I'm sure you heard about it. Anyway, I was taking Bio II that semester, and there was this hilarious kid in my lecture. Somehow Audrey Seiler came up one day, and he piped up in the back, "They wouldn't have done a city-wide search for MY black ass". We all laughed, then thought about it, then chuckled nervously. It was only so true.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM, August 21, 2006  

I was still in high school, but I definitely heard about it.
Ridiculous.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:23 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment