wAug 10, 2006


damn it.

I'm pretty sure that I'm pretty fucking screwed and there's no one to blame but myself. YES.

Life's also a lot better when situations that shouldn't be stressful are made stressful by friends who shouldn't be unreasonable but are. It's fantastic, really.

Current Music: Mary Jane - Alanis Morissette

EDIT: 11:36 am
Okay, maybe there's hope. The rules are 20 pages of about 4,500 words. I have 4,589 words that cover just over 15 pages (I think I'll go with words?!). The paper is a collection of 1-4 paragraph segments that cover personal experience, references to the book I had to read, and classes I've had in the past (finally, saving those notes has served a purpose!). I need to write a few more paragraphs with some Journalism notes and then take all of the fragments and put them in a good order and then connect them and make a cohesive paper. I CAN DO THIS.

But I should probably go to the office now. Hopefully, something awesome will happen and I can write about it. (Don't hold your breath.)

EDIT 2: 1:43 pm
If anyone other than Jennifer and Ryan would like to read/critique my paper, let me know and I'll find your email address on Facebook and send it to you!
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:57 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Hey girl,

If you need help editing your paper, you can e-mail it to me today, I will make sure to check my e-mail today.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:54 AM, August 10, 2006  

Excellent. If I have a paper to email you, I will! :)

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:28 AM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment