wJul 20, 2006


Wah.

I feel stressed out and exhausted, which shouldn't happen during summer, but it is. I feel like I'm constantly juggling things - my jobs and my internship. I haven't just hung out with my friends here in a while. Like, not sincce Steph came a week and a half ago. I'm starting to get worried about the things I need to do to complete the credits for the internship - I need to read a book and probably take notes on it, and then write a 20-page paper by August 11th.

I need to decide when I'm moving in to still-yet-to-be-determined house (which would be determined by the deadline date for deciding which house; the date hasn't been decided yet) so that I can figure out when I should stop working.

I need to figure out if I'm going to get a job when I go back to school and if so, where (Senate page? A campus library? Somewhere else?) and how to go about procuring it.

I spent most of tonight watching Memoirs of a Geisha with my parents (who didn't like it, wtf) and uploading pictures of the house that I took for Paul and Chad. I didn't think it would take that long, :O

I've owed Steph an email for like, a week but I never have time to sit down and get one out.

I'm also realizing how few books I've been reading this summer so I'm trying to get through everything I wanted to (Please Save My Earth manga is way better than I ever thought it would be).

I can't get a hold of Brianna, and I need to so I can figure out when she's coming to Wisconsin and whether or not we're going Up North to my place for a couple days with our other high school girl friends. If so, I need to ask off work like, now. Actually, probably a few days ago. ;_;

In Steph's email, she mentioned a cool weekend plan which would kick ass but I can't think that far ahead and I don't even know if I can ask off of that much work and AHHH.

Summer is not supposed to be stressful!

Oh! And today at work, my back starting hurting really bad. I get back pain a lot, and it's weird. It's always my upper back - like, my spine in my neck and down through between my shoulder blades. All I was doing was sitting at a desk folding letters and addressing envelopes and sorting mail and suddenly, the pain was so acute that I easily could have cried. I took Tylonel which numbed the pain a bit, but didn't make it go away.

Whenever I go in for a doctor's appointment, I inform them of my back pain (and the way my eyes always randomly start stinging to the point that I can't keep them open). All they ever do is give me weirdass sheets with back stretches on them and tell me to do them and everything will magically get better. IT DOESN'T, even when I make a point of stretching every morning.

This is all to say nothing of the way I've been feeling in regards to various friendships lately and how I'd like to be as a person and how I feel I constantly fall short of it. I wish I didn't have such high expectations for myself. I'd probably loathe myself a little less.

I keep trying to think of a good way to end this or apologize for my whining, but I don't know how, so we'll just end it here.

Current Music: Country Roads - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:43 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment