wJul 25, 2006


my body is sore as hell. wtf.

Oh my God, I want to write in here so badly but I don't have any tiiiiime! I have pictures of the Renaissance Fair BUT Sunday when I came home, I died in my bed (on top of my laptop, no less!) and woke up at 4:30 am with my lights still on wondering wtf was going on and realizing there were books lying next to my face. That's right - your average college girl sleeps around and gets STDs, but I sleep with books and the Internet. :D

It's been stormy here lately. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped at least three times yesterday from thunder. And I thought I was going to die driving home over the bridge tonight at 10:00. Wind gusts and lightning, oh my!

Oh! Last Saturday, a co-worker at ShopKo discovered that I go to Anime Club at college and told me that I was too cool for that. I can't remember ever being told that I was too cool for anything. So I guess that was an achievement. Although, honestly, what could be cooler than anime? Seriously. People pull swords out people's chests, people pilot giant robots, people are samurais and ninjas, people are magical school-girls. All this to badass music (usually) and surreal animation. So, yeah. I dare you to tell me that anything is cooler than anime. BECAUSE NOTHING IS.

And there are other things I want to write about but can't because I need to sleep BECAUSE I need to go to the dentist before I work tomorrow. I don't even know where the dentist is because I think he moved. What a whore.

I don't have enough time to do ANYTHING that needs to get done, but I feel a lot better about life because yesterday I picked my last day of work (except for watching Danny, because it's so infrequent and I can do other things whilst watching him) - August 12th!

Okay, bed for real.

Current Music: Prelude to War from "Pegasus" and "Resurrection Ship" - Battlestar Galactica OST (OMG SO GOOD)
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:34 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

It's not STD anymore, the proper thing to say now is STI---Sexually Transmitted Infections------

AND

what is the BSG OST? I would like to hear.

BYE BYE

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:14 PM, July 26, 2006  

You are the president of a club that a Shopko employee thinks is beneath you. lolz.

Pulling swords out of people's chest, that MUST be Utena. We watched the first few episodes yesterday (pretty good stuff) and when Gordon commented on that scene, I informed him that I pull swords out of my best friend's bodies all the time, and in fact, now that we're engaged I could probably pull one out of him too. My favorite part is how they re-use the same footage over and over, especially the absolute destiny apocalypse song *YES!*.

Nothing is cooler than anime. I have finished sketching out the Ed costume and have planned out all the details and how to obtain them except for the automail.

By Blogger Steph, at 9:57 PM, July 26, 2006  

Ryan: Good point, thank you.

I think most of the songs I've been listening to have been from season 2. Remind me next time you're over.

Steph: You guessed right! I was referring to Utena.

Yeah, Utena does reuse a lot of footage. I fast forward through the absolute destiny apocalypse spiel, although you should be happy to know that that sequence does change in each arc (there are three arcs). I'm glad you guys like it so far - keep me updated on where you are! And who your favorite characters are (they might change? :O).

And yeah, I can see how automail would be a problem.

One of these days, I'll think of something I want to be for Halloween.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 10:04 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment