wJul 19, 2006


Morning Post

If you missed it in the last post's comments, I went with the last arc of Utena, as it's a lot more rare and will never go on sale. Firefly I have no doubt that I will own some day, and probably for pretty cheap, as it tends to go on sale a lot.

Okay, so Battlestar Galactica had just faded to the back of my mind, but a new promo aired today, and HOLY SHIT. Why does it not come out until October?? Watch it on YouTube. Points of interest? KARA, as well as Helo's line. WTF?!

Corporations suck, but sometimes they get really amusing ideas. For example, CBS has decided that it would be fun to advertise its TV shows on the shells of eggs you buy in the grocery store (NY Times article)

I think we're going to the Renaissance Fair this weekend. I'm excited, XD

Current Music: The shower - because DAD STOLE IT FROM ME! This happens at least once a week and makes me mad, since he's always up at like, 5:00 am and waits until I NEED IT
scribbled mystickeeper at 8:47 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

I did take a shower. I just had to sit around and be crabby for a while first.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:24 PM, July 19, 2006  

May Reavers devour your fingertips for not purchasing Firefly -.- *hisses*

By Blogger Tas, at 4:18 PM, July 21, 2006  

:( I will definitely own it some day!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 4:24 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment