wJun 16, 2006


I'm hungry, ;_;

My family has gone Up North for the weekend (parents, sister/Kevin/kids, aunt/uncle, various cousins), so PARTY AT MY HOUSE I'm roaming the house with the firepoker, just in case.

Jennifer and I watched "Crash" tonight and it was pretty good. It was a little...over the top. Like, "Please, let us club you over the head repeatedly with the theme of this movie!" but still good. Plus, Ryan Phillipe was in it and he is really cute. Now I want to watch "Anti-Trust" again. Because in Anti-Trust, he is really cute and a geek and all paranoid/angsty, which is pretty much the best combination ever.

I'm doing that thing again where the later it gets at night, the more awake I am, which is unfortunate because I need to drag my ass out of bed at 6:00 tomorrow to go smile fakely at people who think I'm an idiotic robot and not a person for 5.75 hours.

Oh yeah, but the reason I was posting was so that you guys can do this survey thing. I took it from Tigrin. It means you'll actually have to leave comments. Scary, I know, but YOU CAN DO IT!
Ask me to take a picture of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about - it can be anything from the house I live in to my favourite shoes. Leave your choice here as a comment, and I will reciprocate by taking the pictures and posting them as a blog entry. That way you get to know a little bit about my life.


Current Music: Grey's Anatomy in 10 seconds, XD You know, just so I can really hate myself in 6 hours!
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:44 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

Take a picture of your house! Please.

By Blogger Karin, at 9:30 AM, June 17, 2006  

Take a picture of the sky from your lawn in some fashion. Leave in a hint of "earth" somehow.

*jumps up and down for joy* :)

By Blogger Tas, at 1:27 PM, June 17, 2006  

Did you ever find the fire poker again?

Take a picture of the lake next time you go Up North...or if you already did, post one you were too lazy to post last time you were there lol

By Blogger Steph, at 8:42 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment