wJun 12, 2006


I can still see the too-distant blue sky when I close my eyes.

I really don't have time to blog right now because I need to go to sleep, but I feel like I don't blog often enough when I'm happy. I wish that you could hold on to happiness and tuck it away so that you could take it out and feel it whenever you'd like, much like a person can press a flower between pages of a book or a diary and take it out to look at it whenever they wish.

Current Music: Shiki no Uta - Minmi (one of my favorite songs of all time)
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:24 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

That's good said. I wish it was possible to something like that. But I have a feeling that if I was sad and looked at my happiness, I would only feel nostalgic and more sad.

By Blogger Karin, at 2:22 PM, June 12, 2006  

This is a very good point - knowing me, I would probably feel the same. So....maybe it's not such a bad thing anyway, that it's not possible, :)

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 6:08 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment