wJun 27, 2006


cut the light out of the dark

I'm pretty sure that I tried to install Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on my computer today and it wouldn't work. I even made my brother-in-law look at it. Now I'm going to have to try to return it. Why can't things work for me?! I don't know. I was so excited, too. Teh sad, :(

I had this whole rant written about how stupid I think it is to ban flag-burning, but then I realized I don't even care. Seriously, though, imagine what government would be like if people got this passionate about health care or poverty.

Overall, today was good. How can I write so much in here, yet still feel like my entire life is a secret?

Current Music: whatever Dad's sleeping to on the History channel
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:37 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment