wMay 16, 2006


The manifestation of my addiction

Whoa....I've been trying to mess with the html in this post and it just went crazy, so I guess we'll have to see what happens. Anyway, as you can see, I took some pictures of my room so that you can appreciate how much work I have to do. The
picture on the right shows how many
books I have that don't fit on my shelves. The wide shelf on the bottom has two rows of books on each shelf. And I already have at least three grocery bags full of books in the basement, ;_; I am a bibliomaniac - this I can readily confess! My goal is to sell a bunch this summer. Or, if nothing else, to at least organize them somehow. My room is such a mess right now.
We went bowling last night. It was confirmed that I'm good for two games and after that, not so much. I've been really lazy the last two days, but I haven't really been feeling the greatest. Amelia has been sick, so she's been at our house instead of daycare.

Also, being lazy feels really, really good.


Current Music: Waltz - Suneohair
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:05 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Holy cow, girl! BOOKS!

I went book splurging twice yesterday. Mmmm... half price books is delicious...

KMJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM, May 16, 2006  

Yeah, I'm really hoping that a summer away from all of the used book stores in Madison will help me. My goal is to buy no new books, except for the manga series I'm reading.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 6:43 PM, May 16, 2006  

If you feel the urge to get books, just borrow them from me, I've got some good stuff for you to read:

Invisible Monsters - Chuck Palahniuk
Booty, Girl Pirates on the High Seas
Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Murakami Haruki
The Elephant Vanishes - Murakami Haruki
It's Not Easy Being Green - Jim Henson

I told my mom about your book habit the other day, she was like "whoaz!"

I love the icon.

I am so excited for t3h birthday!

By Blogger Steph, at 9:56 PM, May 16, 2006  

I would definitely like to borrow Invisible Monsters.

I'm really excited, too. In fact, you should come early and we could talk forever. I don't understand how we can be gone for less than a week and I already feel like there's at least an hour's worth of conversation that would be completely one-sided by me. WTF.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:02 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment