wMay 11, 2006


Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Unfortunately, the rest of this post won't be nearly that amusing.

I really don't want this to be an entire post of whining, but what else are you supposed to do during finals?

Nay, what else are you supposed to do in a blog?

I don't know. I think this is the cruelest finals schedule ever created. Seriously - the English finals were fine, but having one Sunday, and then absolutely nothing until 2 more finals on Friday? Heinous!

I've calculated what I need to get on both of my finals in order for every final grade possible. This was both encouraging and saddening.

I've been going over to Chad's to work on studying for Presidency in the evenings. I spend my mornings and afternoons staring at the computer trying to strategize and study, and making sure I take enough breaks that I don't get crazy.

When I came back from Chad's tonight, Kristen and I wallowed in our despair on Louise's empty bed.

There are so many things I want to do and so many places I want to go and so many things I want to say before I die, but everything must wait at least until after 7:05pm on Friday.

Current Music: Kirari*SeeraaDoriimu - PGSM OST (that's the name of the song file...is Kirari the artist? Who knows....(probably Steph))
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:05 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

OMG!!! THE AVATAR!!!! That was brilliant.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 AM, May 11, 2006  

With Hate,
~ ogre

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 AM, May 11, 2006  

*wallow, wallow*

KMJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 AM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment