wApr 22, 2006


Wheel o' Fortune!

Click here and see what's #1 at Amazon.com for DVDs - that's right - FF7: ADVENT CHILDREN!

I don't have enough room for all of my books. In fact, I have 71 books in my bedroom that have nowhere to go. Plus the books still in my dorm. ;_;

I could write extensively about how great/unproductive this weekend was, but I won't. The Cardinal softball game/after-party was pretty awesome. I got to meet my favorite Cardinal artist, so that was good. I think he was glad when I told him I have some of his drawings on my wall.
Amelia turned 3 and I was really to sad to leave the kids this time, knowing all of the stress I'm coming back to.

So, instead of describing everything else that's going on, I'll give you a graphic representation.



Current Music: Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:19 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

The graphic representation was a touching and insightful glimpse into the tortuous life of a college student during finals. The splash of red highlighted the futility of life with such finality that I wondered if life after finals is even a possibility for which we might yearn.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 8:20 AM, April 24, 2006  

Gretchen - you manage to eloquently convey my exact thoughts. Nice!

Ryan - I assumed you would find this amusing, :)
And, yeah. Very often, I find myself hoping that post-death afterlife is much more joyous than the cesspool that is my current life.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:11 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment