wApr 5, 2006


Sleeeep

In the midst of paper-writing and spazzing (I would never do that!), I have had to figure out what classes to take next fall. I sign up tomorrow night at 8:20. I'm not really sure why my sign-up time is so early....I only have 3 credits more than Chad, but he doesn't sign up until Friday. I am okay with this, :)

We have begun reading Paradise Lost in my English 215 class, and I love it. The only thing that sucks is that I don't have enough time to read it slowly enough to really enjoy it.
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:12 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

I suggest reading it aloud (or parts of it, at least, since you're short on time)It sounds really pretty and actually saying the words aloud helps you understand their meaning better. And besides, that's how MILTON had to 'read' it!

I, too, love Paradise Lost, especially books 3 & 4.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 9:33 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment