wApr 8, 2006


First Audio Post EVAR

this is an audio post - click to play


So, obviously, I got to be in a much better mood after this morning. Read random shit in my LJ!


ALSO: On April 22, my niece Amelia will be turning 3. I need ideas for a present. When asked over the telephone, Mia tells me that she would like a Care Bear that changes colors - preferably green to white. I feel that this will be more difficult to procure than her Christmas wish of McDonald's chicken nuggest and a santa hat (I WAS THE BEST AUNT EVER THIS CHRISTMAS).
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:41 AM
5 comments
5 Comments:

Jackie, I'm so glad that blogger does audio now so that the whole world can be introduced to all of your wonderful sound effects! I was hoping the whole time for the signature toodle-y-doo at the end...and then there it was!!

By Blogger Jenny, at 12:59 AM, April 08, 2006  

Jennifer: I am glad that my vocal skills can bring you such joy. Maybe we should have a poll for next time: the squeal, the growl, or as Chad calls it, the "turkey noise."

XD

It's a lot more difficult to blog when I'm talking than when I'm writing - usually I write randomly over the course of several hours before I'm done with a post, even if it's short.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 1:55 AM, April 08, 2006  

I feel so honored to have taken part in such a momentous occassion.

By Blogger Kristy, at 8:08 AM, April 08, 2006  

SHITS, I just thought of a great idea for a child's present but now I can't remember what it was.

By Blogger Steph, at 10:17 PM, April 08, 2006  

I second Jenny's comment. Especially the "toodlie doo" part. ANd what the hell is wrong with the game show network? It is excellent mindless entertainment. Oh and you should have included your other contributers Chad and Louise for their assistance in your first audio post...

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:50 AM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment